Thursday, April 17, 2008

Renee's Bouquets

This spring I am doing something different and wonderful. My friend in Hood River, where I grew up, has a flower farm. I am going to farm with her in exchange for flowers. This is the start of my own little business, Renee's Bouquets.
June, July, August, September and October I am delivering fresh, local, organic flower bouquets to clients on Monday mornings. To be a client one must only dwell or work somewhere in NW or SW Portland. The fee will be a flat rate of $60.00 a month, just $15.00 a bouquet. Clients have the option of buying the flowers for themselves or someone else and there will also be the option to donate one bouquet a month to a nursing home, family or organization that can't afford fresh flowers.
I will also offer an every-other-week rate for $30.00 a month. The flowers grown and delivered will keep your home or office cheery, and will be replenished each Monday. The idea is to make fresh, local flowers affordable so you enjoy them on a daily basis.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderfully creative idea! I think every office in the Portland area would be better off with a fresh, organic bouquet to enjoy each week. Best of luck! A. Green

Sarah said...

I like this. It's local, it's cheery and so much better than buying flowers from a supermarket.